Information about this Farm:
THE SIDNALLS was one of the granges (farms) of Bordesley Abbey, and at the dissolution of the monasteries it was included in the Hewell properties acquired by the Windsors. The old farmhouse was rebuilt around 1750. By the 1850s the farm land and farm buildings were used by nearby Wheeley's Farm, and Lady Harriet Windsor had the Sidnalls farmhouse converted into three farm workers' cottages.
In 1954 the Sidnalls farmhouse, but not the farm buildings, was purchased by Mr and Mrs Amatt, and they spent the next few years converting the three cottages back into a single house. At the same time H G Green and Sons built the two semi-
Source: A Hundred Years In Tardebigge – The Revd Alan White