Pre-New Town Location
Click image to Enlarge
Information about this Farm:
PATCHETT'S FARM. Although the farmhouse lies just inside the Parish of Finstall, about half of the land is in Tardebigge Parish. The farm was within the Hewell Estates and it was tenanted in the 1890s and on until 1936 by the Frazier family. The farm had its own boat, the horse-drawn "John Bull" which was used to take farm produce by canal to Droitwich and Birmingham and bring back manure. .
Source: A Hundred Years In Tardebigge – The Revd Alan White