Pre-New Town Location
Click image to Enlarge
Information about this Farm:
THE LEASOWES FARM has an original black and white timbered farmhouse that is believed to date from around 1660. It has a spacious entrance hall, a lounge with wooden panelling, and impressive wide and shallow- stepped staircases, one down to the cellars, the other up to the bedrooms.
Source: A Hundred Years In Tardebigge – The Revd Alan White