Pre-New Town Location
Click image to Enlarge
Information about this Farm:
HIGH ELMS FARM, adjacent to Keys Farm, has been owned by the Bentley Estates since the uninsured farmhouse was destroyed by fire around 1900 and had to be rebuilt. Over time the tennants have gradually taken over the farming of the whole 200 acres of both Keys and High Elms Farms. Both, apart from Keys farmhouse, are still rented from the Bentley Estate and used mainly for the grazing of dairy cattle, but also for the keeping of sheep and poultry.
Source: A Hundred Years In Tardebigge – The Revd Alan White